LINC INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
EDUCATION AND TRAINING OFFICER
LINC is a NGO based in Cork city, whose aim is to _Improve the quality
of life, health and well-being of all women who identify as lesbian or
bisexual in Ireland. _Established in **Apply on the website**, LINC is
a community organisation rooted in community development practice and
principles which provides support and resource services to L&B
(lesbian and bisexual) women and their families in Cork city and
county and to L&B women in other parts of the country who do not have
access to direct services.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Education and Training Officer will design, develop and bring to
fruition LINC?s exciting new project WorkLINC. WorkLINC aims to
support and empower lesbian and bisexual women?s participation in
employment and education through delivery of a community education
programme and employment supports. WorkLINC will also deliver a
bespoke LGBTI+ training programme for employers who wish to develop
inclusive workplaces for LGBTI+ employees.
* An awareness of the lesbian and bisexual women?s community and an
understanding of the issues faced
* At least 3 years? experience working in a community
development/community education/training capacity
* A third level qualification relevant to the job description for
this position e.g. Community Work/Community Development//Community
* Working knowledge of and commitment to the underlying principles
of voluntary/community sector working with marginalised groups.
* Experience of needs assessment, programme planning,
implementation, review and evaluation.
* Excellent communication skills, written, presentation, oral,
networking and interpersonal skills
* A high level of proficiency in the range of MS Office **Apply on
the website** programmes eg. Word, Excel, powerpoint and Outlook. and
social media platforms
* Ability to source funding streams and complete funding
* Fluency in English both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Current clean driving license and own transport
The salary scale for this post ranges from ?**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** to ?**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** for full-time post. The salary
offered will be subject to experience.
For a detailed job description and application form please contact:
**Apply on the website**
CV?s will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 5pm,
**Apply on the website**th May.
Interviews will be held on Monday **Apply on the website**th May.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview based on the information
supplied in the application form and on the requirements of the post.
This is a 3 year fixed term position
We need : English (Good)