WEBSITE**K PLUS INCREMENTS
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Your new company is a new and innovative company that is dedicated to
providing safe, person- centred and quality assured care to children
and adults with intellectual disabilities, associated mental health
needs, and autism. Each service it provides is built around each
service user in accordance with the company’s core values of respect
and dignity. Your new company uses a strengths-based approach,
focusing on community integration and involvement. It aims to enable
individuals to live an independent life that is enriched with new
learning of life skills and opportunities. Your new company works in
partnership with the person’s circle of support to ensure that each
individual receives the correct support at the right time to live
their best life possible. It’s model of working allows for positive
experiences and important outcomes to be achieved.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As a new Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing support
and care through a person- centred approach which meets the emotional,
physical, and practical needs of each service user. You will be
responsible for the development, support, and management of the
service, with the support of an experienced service Person in Charge
(PIC), Senior Management team and a multidisciplinary team. You will
also be responsible for coordinating and leading the shift when on
duty, supervision of other staff under your direction, and the
delegation of tasks. You will liaise with members of the MDT team,
family members and local services when required. As Team Leader, you
will be responsible for following the guidance from your PIC and
ensure the smooth running of a residential service, ensuring all HIQA
regulations and legislation are followed accordingly.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To be successful as a Team Leader you will have:
* A third level qualification in Social Care or related field.
* Minimum 2 years' relevant experience working within the disability
sector and 2 years working in a Team Leader role.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations.
* Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
* Have an understanding of and commitment to Personal Lifestyle
Planning and Behaviour Supports.
* Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own
* Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational
* Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
* Ability to establish, maintain and end therapeutic interpersonal
relationships with users of the service and other stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
In return, you will be given the opportunity to grow and progress in a
well-established and dynamic working environment. You will also
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Competitive salaried and annual increments.
* Further Education Support.
* Access to Pension Scheme.
* Additional Birthday Leave Day.
* Career Progression.
* Recognition gestures of goodwill throughout the year for
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a
confidential conversation about your career and your next steps, then
please contact Becky with your CV at *.
Alternatively, if you would like to know about other opportunities
that suit you, send us your CV and a little about what you are looking
for and we will arrange a call to discuss what you want.
We need : English (Good)