Behaviour Detectives are recruiting a Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) to
cover maternity leave. Energetic and experienced professional is
required to take on a workload that involves direct work with Clients,
non-direct work in relation to the Clients and to support the
management of Behaviour Detectives.
BEHAVIOUR ANALYST (BCBA)
JOB LOCATION: Kilkenny, Dublin and Co. Kildare
CONTRACT TYPE: Maternity Cover (potential for a full-time contract in
HOURS: Full-time ( *-hour working week)
SALARY: Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) Pay scale: €**Apply on the
website**, * to €**Apply on the
website**, * (depending on experience)
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Supportive and encouraging work environment for enhancing
Behaviour Analytic skills.
* Collaborative involvement in intervention and intervention
* Training e.g. BCBA CEU credits.
* Direct contact and mentoring from the Clinical Director.
* Degree in Psychology/ Social Care/ Nursing or related area
* MSc in Applied Behaviour Analysis
* Full member of Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BCBA) or
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD:
* Minimum of three years of experience working in behaviour support
roles, carrying out functional assessments, writing behaviour support
plans, direct implementation of programs for individuals across the
autistim spectrum (desirably beyond the age of twelve).
* Experience in a supervisory role of BCBA candidates, overseeing
programmes, managing staff teams and supporting teams to implement
* Ability to manage a large caseload and busy workload.
* Experience in devising and direct implemention of home and
* Confidently be able to lone work, and to work remotely.
* Excellent problem solver with good judgement and decision-making
* The ability to collect, graph and analyse data.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* In-depth understanding of ethical and professional practices.
* Be committed to the provision of high-quality Person-Centred
services, supporting individuals with Autism to access their local
communities and to develop to their full potential.
* Be flexible, enthusiastic and committed.
* Full B Licence required, willingness to undertake travel and work
flexibly due to the geographic spread of services.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FORWARD
YOUR CV AND A COVER LETTER TO SHANE CONNERY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Closing Date for Applications is the 5th of December **Apply on the
Position available in mid-January *
We need : English (Good)