JOB TITLE: COORDINATOR MONAGHAN (SHARED PART-TIME ROLE)
RESPONSIBLE TO: General Manager
The efficient and successful coordination of the Centre’s services
* First line staff management responsibilities for Volunteers and
* * hours per week Monday to Friday. Some
flexibility around these hours may be required.
The Coordinator role is a varied role, incorporating face to face
hands on work, administration and organisation. This is a job-share
The role is pivotal in ensuring the smooth and successful day-to-day
running of a busy vibrant centre, providing counselling and mental
health services for a diverse community.
You and your fellow Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting and
training all Volunteers and if required CE/TUS staff.
The Coordinators, with the assistance of the volunteers and CE/TUS
staff, will be responsible for quality customer service and effective
use of our administrative systems; and for establishing and
maintaining effective working relationships.
The post holder will work with the General Manager and other staff to
manage and develop the resources, services and projects of SOSAD, in
order to best meet the needs and aspirations of the local community.
This is a very hands-on people-orientated post. The Coordinators are
jointly responsible for all Centre user and stakeholder contact.
* You will be responsible for quality customer service, dealing with
the daily requirements of all the centre users, Counsellors and other
* As Intake Support and Counselling services are the key service we
offer, the Coordinator must ensure all sessions go to plan and that
absentees are followed up.
* Liaising with the Clinical Coordinator to ensure that appropriate
types of intervention are offered to meet client needs.
* You will be responsible for dealing sensitively and appropriately
with the range of complex and challenging issues presented by centre
* You will be responsible for maintaining and updating efficient and
effective administrative and IT systems.
* To ensure accurate and comprehensive maintenance of all records
relating to the provision of services.
* To assist in the production of the centre’s Annual Report,
ensuring all relevant information is collated and presented in an
accessible, informative and interesting format.
* To support IT issues in the centre that may arise and liaise with
external support if required.
* Promote and publicise, with the assistance of the PR, Social Media
and Events coordinator, the Centre’s work through social and
* To contribute to the strategic development of the centre providing
ideas, input and administrative support of specific projects as
* To jointly undertake financial tasks such as petty cash payments
and bank lodgements, providing financial information in line with our
* To ensure that financial procedures are followed in accordance
with the Charity Commission and other relevant legal requirements.
* To line manage (training and support from SOSAD Ireland can be
provided) relevant staff through work reviews and annual appraisals.
* To oversee the work of staff /volunteers for whom the post holder
is responsible, delegating tasks as appropriate.
* Compiling a weekly rota, ensuring Administrative, Intake support
are covered by suitably qualified persons.
* To be responsible for personnel related issues including obtaining
references, placing advertisements, arranging interviews, etc.
* To support projects with recruitment, induction and support of
volunteers as required.
* To ensure all activities of the Centre are in line with good
practice and data protection.
* To assist and support the General Manager and centre staff in
researching, developing and managing existing and new centre projects
* To be a participatory staff team member of SOSAD Ireland.
* To attend staff team meetings, supervision, and training, when
* Ensure the Centre is a warm, welcoming and safe environment for
our clients, staff and all visitors.
* Ensure all SOSAD Ireland policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Continuously develop, manage and improve processes and procedures
that are necessary to maintain exceptional services to our clients.
* To comply with the requirements of the Centre’s Health & Safety
* To maintain and implement existing operational policies and
procedures to ensure the centre is fully compliant with all legal
requirements, including health and safety, and that they are regularly
* To undertake occasional evening/weekend work.
* To undertake other duties to further promote the objectives of
SOSAD Ireland, as directed by the General Manager.
* Educated to Leaving Cert standard or at least 5 years relevant
* Experience in managing a team
* Knowledge and experience working within a community setting
* Knowledge and experience with issues surrounding mental health and
supporting people with mental health issues
* Full drivers license
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Level 7 or above qualification in community mental health services
* Paid mileage
Please send your CV by email to *.
Closing date: 5th October *.
We need : English (Good)