ABOUT WOMEN’S AID
Women’s Aid is a national, feminist organisation working to prevent
and address the impact of domestic violence and abuse. We do this by
advocating, influencing, training, and campaigning for effective
responses to reduce the scale and impacts of domestic abuse on women
and children and providing high quality, specialised, integrated,
Our vision is an equal Ireland with zero tolerance of all forms of
violence against women, including domestic abuse.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH WOMEN’S AID
* ANNUAL LEAVE: Annual leave entitlement is *
days per annum pro rata.
* PRIVILEGE DAYS: Good Friday and Christmas Eve.
* PENSION: Women’s Aid operates a contributory pension scheme
which all employees may join after 6 months in the organisation.
* MATERNITY LEAVE: Women's Aid will pay full salary (less Social
Welfare benefits) for the period of the * weeks
paid leave (subject to 1+ year service).
* PARENT’S LEAVE: 7 weeks’ leave topped up to full salary during
the first 2 years of a child’s life, or in the case of adoption,
within 2 years of the placement of the child with the family for
* EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME: Women’s Aid provides an extensive
employee assistance programme operated by Peninsula.
* VHI: Women’s Aid operates a group VHI scheme which you may join.
* DEATH IN SERVICE BENEFIT: Available for all employees to the value
of 2 years’ salary.
* HEALTH SERVICES STAFFS CREDIT UNION: Employees of Women’s Aid
may join the Health Services Staffs Credit Union.
* TRADE UNION MEMBERSHIP: The staff of Women’s Aid has an option
of joining the recognised representative Trade Union Forsa.
* TRAINING ALLOWANCE: Annual allowance for staff members to
undertake training to enhance skills and expertise (subject to budget
* TRAVEL SUPPORTS: Bike-to-work schemes and tax saver commuter
* EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY: Women’s Aid is committed to the
promotion of equal opportunities and cultural diversity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TITLE: Business Support Administrator
REFERENCE: BusSupportAdmin * (please cite in all
communications with Women’s Aid).
REPORTS TO: Financial Controller
CONTRACT: Permanent, Part-time, * hour per
HOURS: Women’s Aid’s full-time working week is **Apply on the
website** hours (excluding lunch). Core working hours are ordinarily
between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, unless a role requires different
LOCATION: Primarily based at Women’s Aid head office at Wilton
Place, Dublin 2.
SALARY: Pay point commensurate with experience and available funds.
To support the Business Support function of Women’s Aid primarily
with administrative support in areas related to Human Resources (HR),
Payroll, Health and Safety and Facilities within the organisation.
We are hiring a dynamic and motivated individual who has excellent
administration experience to work for a collaborative and growing
organisation. This varied role will support the smooth and efficient
running of Women’s Aid.
PLEASE SEE RECRUITMENT PACK ATTACHED BELOW.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION FORM: Application form, clearly referenced
BUSSUPPORTADMIN**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** in the subject line, should be
sent by email to Anna Sheridan at *.
CVs will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 5pm, Friday *th October **Apply
on the website**.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE: It is anticipated that first round interviews will
be held the week commencing *rd October **Apply
on the website**.
We need : English (Good)