TITLE: SENIOR MUSIC THERAPIST – LAURALYNN COMMUNITY TEAM (GALWAY AND
HOURS: Full time
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
CLOSING DATE: 5pm, Friday *th September **Apply
on the website**
We are looking to recruit a Senior Music Therapist for our Community
Team, based in Ballinasloe, for Galway and the surrounding counties.
The role is to provide a music therapy service to children and
families using LauraLynn, Ireland’s community services as part of an
integrated nurse and family support team.
The role will involve developing and implementing this service in the
Community, serving children & families in Galway and surrounding
* Opportunity to work in the community
* Pension scheme
* VHI group scheme
* EAP – free confidential staff support service including one to
* Wellbeing programme
* Free car parking
* Excellent learning and development opportunities
* Comprehensive orientation pack
* Flexible working options
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - IDEALLY THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE
* Qualification in Music Therapy
* An approved college Music Therapy curriculum.
* Member of Irish Association of Creative Arts Therapists (IACAT)
* Experience of working with children and families with life
limiting conditions and complex needs in both professional and
community children’s setting.
* Experience in palliative care and experience of working with
* Evidence of working effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
* Experience of service development, assessment and evaluation.
* Full clean driving license.
Please note that whilst this position is not publicly funded the
salary is linked to the national pay scales.
HOW TO APPLY:
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR
Department, E: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
For informal enquiries please contact MARIE LYNCH, CLINICAL NURSE
MANAGER 3, E: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** OR REBECCA CANDON FAMILY
SUPPORT TEAM MANAGER RCANDON@LAURALYNN.IE
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to HUMAN RESOURCES
* or by post: HR DEPARTMENT, LAURALYNN
IRELAND’S CHILDREN’S HOSPICE, LEOPARDSTOWN ROAD, DUBLIN **APPLY ON
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
We need : English (Good)