EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR (PRE ECCE)
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated individual.
Reporting to the Early Years Manager, the successful candidates will
form part of a strong team to provide, _Children First_, high quality,
play based programme.
Our ethos is to value and respect children and families, ensuring a
warm, professional and friendly welcome for all.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday from 8. *am –
TERM OF CONTRACT: October * to July **Apply on
the website**. Subject to funding, post may be renewed.
* Qualification – Minimum FETAC level 5 in Early Childhood
Education and Care or equivalent
* Minimum 1 years’ experience working in early years’ service
* Fluent spoken and written English
ABOUT ST. KEVIN’S FRC EARLY YEARS’ SERVICE
We are based in St. Kevin’s Girls School. We offer part-time and
sessional care, for * weeks per year.
We cater for children aged between 9 months to 6 years (pre-school).
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ST. KEVIN’S FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE
* Excellent in- house training opportunities
* Continuous professional development supported and encouraged
* Excellent salary scale - € *,**Apply on
the website** - € *, *
* Pension scheme. Maximum employer contribution 5% - subject to T&Cs
* Illness / sick pay - subject to T&Cs
* Maternity / Paternity pay - subject to T&Cs
* * annual leave days - long service
additional annual leave days awarded
* 2 extra company concession days
* Organisational mindfulness awareness training, valuing staff
* Access to affordable counselling services
* Childcare discount
Closing date for applications is Friday 6th October at 4pm and
interviews will take place on Wednesday *th
If you are interested in the above role, job description can be
requested from *
Please forward CV to Susan at *
We need : English (Good)