HEALTH & WELLBEING SENIOR MANAGER – FULL TIME
Due to the South Dublin County Partnership’s expansion we have an
exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager in our Health and Wellbeing
Thematic. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energetic,
and passionate candidate to develop their skills and experience in the
field of health and wellbeing and to be a key part of building a "best
in class" health and wellbeing function.
The South Dublin County (SDC) Partnership is an equal opportunities
employer and welcomes backgrounds from diverse communities, we are a
local development company primarily funded by the Irish Government to
bring together local communities and state agencies to tackle the
problems of unemployment and social exclusion. We develop projects and
services to support sustainable and vibrant communities where people
can realize their potential and experience a high quality of life.
The focus of our activities is on areas where people experience
disadvantage and our programmes of work are organized across key
thematic areas: Community Development, Enterprise & Employment,
Lifelong Learning, Children & Families, Health and Wellbeing.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING SENIOR MANAGER ROLE:
Reporting directly to the CEO/Deputy CEO, this role will be a blend of
administration/co-ordination but also research, design and delivery of
key Health and Wellbeing programmes. The successful candidate will
work closely with key internal stakeholders from various functions
including various Health and Wellbeing related forums.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute and/or lead in
the strategic development of the company and of the health and
wellbeing thematic area of work. Flexibility required in travelling to
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Administration and coordination of various initiatives to include,
Health & Wellbeing programmes, Social Prescribing, Heads UP, Healthy
Foods Made Easy, Counselling, Health Promotion, and inter-agency work.
* Research, design, delivery, and review of health promotion
programmes that add value at individual and organisational level.
* Support and promote mental health programmes and initiatives that
align with the company-wide strategy.
* Coordinate and chair meetings with Health and Wellbeing
representatives from across the organization.
* Development of strategic actions in response to emerging needs
* Collation of metrics and data relating to Health and Wellbeing
* Any other duties associated with health and wellbeing activities.
* Support the Quality Framework implementation, ensuring a high
level of governance across the H&W function.
* Support the implementation of Salesforce across the thematic.
* Development of a Staff Health and Wellbeing Strategy for Staff of
* Duties compatible with being a member of the SMT and or duties as
requested by the CEO/Deputy CEO in furtherance of the SDCP mission and
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Managing a team of staff within a complex organization
* Passionate about health promotion and mental health
* High level of planning and organizational skills
* Ability to work on multiple tasks and to strict deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience in research, design, and delivery of effective health
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
and to create strong working relationships.
* Degree level qualification in health promotion, or other
health-related discipline, community Development or social work.
* Experience in managing multiple projects/services simultaneously.
* A minimum of 3 years team management experience.
* Demonstrated ability handling funding contracts and service
agreements with funders.
* Full Driver License and access to motor vehicle
* Postgrad Qualification in mental health or community development
* Senior management experience
* Experience leading innovative projects and streamlining successful
initiatives into service provision.
RENUMERATION PACKAGE & BENEFITS:
* The salary for this position will be based on the successful
individual’s qualification and experience.
* Excellent Pension of *% employer’s
contribution after successful probation period.
* Access to HSF private health insurance.
* Access to training and development opportunities to support the
H&W senior Manager is in their role.
* Opportunity to apply for up to two days remote working as per SDCP
* * Hour per week (full time)
* Access to Employee Assistance Programme
The appointee must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the
duties attached to the position and be in a state of health such as
would indicate a reasonable prospect of competence and ability to
render regular and efficient service in SDCP.
Applicants should pay particular attention to the job role and person
specification and outline your suitability and why you are the best
candidate for this post.
Please send three copies of your up-to-date detailed CV (no more than
2 pages) and cover letter accompanied with completed confidential form
marked: Health & Wellbeing Senior Manager Ref: **Apply on the
website**/ * to:
Administration & Operation Department,
South Dublin County Partnership,
Nangor Road Business Park,
Nangor Road, Dublin *
OR alternatively EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION to **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** – subject box to be marked: HEALTH & WELLBEING SENIOR
MANAGER REF: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**/**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Closing date for receipt of applications is **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
NOON, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
Late applications cannot be considered.
No individual correspondence will be entered into.
_SOUTH DUBLIN COUNTY PARTNERSHIP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)