FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER
* hours per week flexible hours
The Family Support Worker will work closely with the Project
Co-ordinator to help the Project implement its Strategic Plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
* A relevant third level qualification – Minimum Level 6 (for
example, Family Support or Community Development);
* At least 2 yrs experience and knowledge of family support in a
* Experience of working with community, voluntary and statutory
agencies including familiarity with Meitheal programme.
* Experience delivering programmes, activities and/or services to
* Experience of providing one-to-one supports directly to
* Experience delivering parent support programmes;
* Experience of providing information and support to individuals and
* Proven experience in accessing funding;
* Excellent IT, social media and report writing skills;
* Access to own transport.
Terms; The post is * hours per week with salary
of € *, * pa,,annual
leave entitlement is pro rata based on * days
full time equivalent.
For further information and an online application form, please
Bandon Family Centre
South Main Street
The closing date for applications is **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**/**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**/**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
THIS PROJECT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We need : English (Good)