SALARY: ?**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**
HOURS: Full Time
STARTING DATE: March / April **Apply on the website**
HOLIDAYS: **Apply on the website** days
Fighting Blindness seeks to employ an experienced, motivated and
strategic Fundraising Executive to join their busy team. This is a
great opportunity to bring fresh ideas, work on campaigns and make a
difference. The fundraising executive will drive new and existing
initiatives, for Fighting Blindness in Ireland with a particular focus
on events, community and general fundraising.
The post holder will have a clear knowledge and understanding of the
Irish fundraising sector.
They should have a clear vision and outstanding communication skills
to share that vision.
Solid commercial acumen, financial and budgeting expertise and a flair
for innovation is essential.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Educated to 3rd level qualification, desirable
* 3 years experience in a similar role
* Experience of donor acquisition and development
* Experience of using admin systems and CRM databases (Raisers Edge)
* Strong project management and planning skills
* Strong understanding of finances and budgets
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work / develop campaigns including events, community, database and
* Support around logistics of donor care and stewardship.
* Responsible for Trusts, Foundations applications and monitoring
* Develop Corporate Fundraising relationships
* Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
* Coordinate development proposals for the wider organisation.
* Initiate and attend meetings with donors and prospective donors.
* Suitable candidates will possess the following experience and
* Creative thinker who is interested in exploring new opportunities
* A high level of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite and
database software (
* High level of administrative and organisational skills, including
ability to manage competing priorities and work to deadlines. Accuracy
and attention to detail essential.
* Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to build rapport and collaborative working relationships
with all stakeholders;
* Experience of dealing with sensitive information in a professional
manner, with adherence to data protection legislation.
* Knowledge of the charity sector with respect and empathy for the
work of the organisation and the people it serves.
POSITION BASED IN FIGHTING BLINDNESS OFFICE, 7 ELY PLACE, DUBLIN 2.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR CV AND COVER
LETTER TO ANNA MORAN, FIGHTING BLINDNESS, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** BY
MONDAY FEBRUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
FIGHTING BLINDNESS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We need : English (Good)