_YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN OUR CRECHE._
CRECHE & PRESCHOOL COOK
(9AM ? 1.**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**PM MONDAY - FRIDAY)
LYCS Early Years Service provides childcare for **Apply on the
website** children each morning and is now seeking a cook who will
operate our community creche kitchen including meal planning and
preparation for children. The contract is for 1 year initially but may
be extended. Salary is commensurate with experience.
* To prepare and cook nutritionally balanced meals appropriate for
under-fives in accordance with the creche?s nutritional guidance for
* To plan menus ensuring the children receive a healthy
nutritionally balanced, multi-cultural diet.
* To maintain a safe, clean and healthy kitchen environment.
* To keep up to date with current good practice and maintain
relevant documentation in a line with HACCP.
WORK EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* A current Food Hygiene Certificate QQI L2
* QQI Level 4 HACCP training
* An awareness of food allergies.
* Proven experience and ability to organise, plan and cook
nutritionally balanced meals for babies and small children who have
different dietary needs.
* Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative with a
friendly, flexible approach.
Please send your CV and cover letter to **Apply on the website** by
FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH JANUARY AT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
_LYCS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)