BEHAVIOUR THERAPIST IN BASED DUBLIN/ WEXFORD ? PART TIME- &
FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Stepping Stones Care Ltd, was established in **Apply on the website**.
Our primary purpose was, initially to provide mainstream residential
care services to young people who, for various reasons cannot live at
home. Our purpose has evolved over time and we now offer a broad
spectrum of services to include mainstream residential care and
specialised care services for young people and adults with
disabilities. We are proud to offer residential care, community care,
respite care, aftercare and semi-independent services
We now are recruiting a Behaviour Therapists for our Residential Care
Units in Dublin & Wexford
* Comprehensive experience working in early intervention settings
with children/adults on the Autistic, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity
Disorder, Challenging Behaviour and Intellectual Disability Spectrum.
* Comprehensive understanding of National Standards for Residential
Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities.
* Comprehensive understanding of Children?s First: National
Guidance for the Protection ad Welfare of Children (**Apply on the
* An ability to complete Behaviour Support Plans reviews, Behaviour
Incident analysis, restrictive practice and skills teaching reviews.
* An aptitude to carry out assessment reviews, risk assessment
reviews and Personal plan reviews.
* An ability to prepare for meetings, weekly review meetings with
PIC / Monthly Restrictive Practice Committee Meetings.
* Co ordinate programmes of each resident ?s skills teaching
specific to the assessed needs to each resident.
* Carry out audits
* Essential requirement; Bachelor?s Degree Psychology (Applied
* Desired qualification Msc in Psychology (Applied Behaviour
Analysis) with a minimum of 3 years? experience
* Must have a full clean current driving licence
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience of supporting children/adults with intellectual
disabilities and/or autism
* Experience of working with individuals with behaviours of concern
* Excellent, interpersonal, organisational, logistical and IT skills
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES PLEASE APPLY TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** , CALL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** OR ALTERNATIVELY CALL MEL ON
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
CLOSING DATE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE
We need : English (Good)