AFTERSCHOOL TEAM LEADER ? COMMUNITY CHILDCARE SERVICE
TERM TIME (**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** WEEKS PER YEAR)
STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Applications are being sought for a suitably qualified and experienced
person for the role of AFTERSCHOOL TEAM LEADER.
We require a dedicated, flexible, and enthusiastic individual who is
quality driven and has a child focused approach to school aged
childcare and education. The hours of work will be **Apply on the
website** p.m. Monday-Friday in Term Time with the option of running
Camps in out of Term hours. Extra paid time for curriculum planning of
approx. **Apply on the website** hrs per week may be added on a day
which suits the candidate.
WE OFFER AN EXCELLENT PACKAGE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
* Remuneration Starting at **Apply on the website**.**Apply on the
website** Euro per hour
* Sick Pay
* Education Assistance Program
* Continuous Professional Development - in and out house training
* Bike to work
* **Apply on the website** days paid holidays (pro Rata)
ESSENTIAL?- Experience with School aged children and in a School aged
DESIRABLE?? A relevant childcare or social care qualification.
Experience in a Leadership role.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
* Have experience of leading a team including administration,
supervision and management of staff, and general organisational
* Have an inclusive approach to practice.
* Have knowledge of the?CHILD CARE?Act **Apply on the website**
(Early Years Services) (Registration of School Age
Services)?REGULATIONS **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
* Have an understanding and knowledge of all aspects of operating a
quality school aged environment.
* Have a good knowledge and understanding of child protection and
the duties and responsibilities under Children First.
* Have a good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety
legislation as well as certification in First Aid/Manual Handling and
* Have experience of working with parents as partners.
* Have a flexible approach to their work.
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Have an ability to work in partnership with other Educators.
* Be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting form and any additional
mandatory training required for the role.
* Be naturally warm and respectful towards children and families &
This post is subject to two written references, Garda Vetting and
continued funding from our Statutory Funding Agencies.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND A CURRENT CV AND COVER LETTER TO:
Lynnette Monk (Manager) at **Apply on the website**
OR ALTERNATIVELY via post to:
Lynnette Monk (Manager) Kilbarrack Foxfield Preschool,
D**Apply on the website** X5X8
THE CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS STRICTLY NO LATER THAN
5PM ON FRIDAY THE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OF AUGUST. PLEASE NOTE
SHORT-LISTING MAY APPLY.
_KILBARRACK FOXFIELD PRESCHOOL IS COMMITTED TO A POLICY OF EQUAL
_This post is part funded by TUSLA, the Department of Children & Youth
Affairs & Pobal. Please note it is our Policy under GDPR to hold
Application/Forms/CVs for a period of 1 year to facilitate feedback &
open panels (if applicable). Thereafter, all documentation shall be
destroyed in line with the Organisation?s H.R. Policy_
We need : English (Good)