The Society was founded in **Apply on the website** by members of the
medical profession, people with haemophilia, their families and
friends who felt the need to provide support and advice for members
and to improve the quality of life for people with bleeding disorders.
The Society has grown from an informal and voluntary group of parents
of people with bleeding disorders who wanted a better deal for their
children, to a confident and professional charity with a committed
board and professional staff to deal with the challenges ahead.
JOB TITLE: PUBLICATIONS, WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA CO-ORDINATOR (FULL
POSITION: PERMANENT WITH A PROBATION PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS
SALARY: RANGING FROM €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** TO €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** –
DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: DUBLIN 8
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The successful candidate must have a minimum of two years’
experience working in this area and must be able to demonstrate:
* Experience, Expertise, Skill and Knowledge in the following IT
Microsoft Office, Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PDF, Adobe
Illustrator, WordPress, Mailchimp, Wufoo, Zoom and must have good IT
* Experience, Expertise, Skill and Knowledge in researching,
interviewing and writing articles.
* Experience, Expertise, Skill and Knowledge in designing
publications and brochures.
* Excellent administrative skills and multitasking ability.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and
* Self-starter: proven initiative and demonstrated the ability to
develop and deliver.
* Good time management skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Have the ability to work in a team and on own initiative when
* A highly organized individual is required with the ability to
prioritize with good attention to detail.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
* Source, research and work on producing materials for publications.
* Plan, layout and design publications, for sending to printers.
* Produce forms, flyers, banners, booking forms, posters, brochures,
programmes and various other documents.
* Update, maintain and develop the website.
* Produce online forms for the website.
* Maintain google analytic statistics.
* Maintain and develop social media platforms.
* Social media project work.
* Develop audio-visual projects.
* Develop a wide bank of photographs and videos.
* Produce Mailchimp/eZine magazine for distributing to members by
* Upkeep of I.H.S. library.
* Administration for the Chief Executive and Office Manager as
* General office duties as required.
* Assist with administration for events and conferences as required.
* Assist with postal mailshots as required.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their
skills and career with the organisation.
Please email a letter of application along with your C.V. to **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE**
The closing date for applications is Monday 9th May **Apply on the
website** with interviews taking place during the week of **Apply on
the website**th May **Apply on the website**.
We need : English (Good)