POSITION TITLE: PROJECT WORKER (ADDICTION PRACTITIONER)
PROGRAMME: ARC Under **Apply on the website** Programme
LOCATION: **Apply on the website**A Sunshine Centre, Sunshine
Industrial Estate, Crumlin Rd, D**Apply on the website**.
CONTRACT: Full Time Position include Day/Evening or Weekend Work
SALARY: Point 1 HSE Project Worker scale (A 6 months probationary
period will apply and salary paid monthly)
ROLE PURPOSE: To identify, engage and work with (aged **Apply on the
website**) who are engaging in drug and alcohol substance misuse.
REPORTS TO: Senior practitioner ARC Under **Apply on the website**
* Have a recognised 3rd Level qualification (Level 7) in the
Addiction Field /Youth Work. A minimum of 2 years direct paid
experience working with adolescent service users and experience of
engagement with family members.
* A full, clean drivers licence is essential
* To Key-Work adolescent along their continuance of care.
* To have a working knowledge of interventions with adolescents and
families and will have a strong understanding of evidence based
* Ability to work with young people and their families as part of a
* To have knowledge of an aftercare service for adolescent service
users and family members.
* To act as a link between young people and local residence agencies
and attend case review meetings where appropriate.
* To deliver Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (ACRA)
interventions to young people aged **Apply on the website** ?
**Apply on the website**.
* To submit NDTRS data, keep programme records and provide updates
and reports as requested.
* Experience in networking and liaising with statutory and voluntary
services and other professionals.
* Experience of working with therapeutic approaches, such as
motivation interviewing, cognitive behavioural approaches, solution
focused therapies, group facilitation, and basic person-centred
* Ability to manage challenging behaviour in a competent and
* Ability to key work service users and coordinate/monitor
implementation of treatment plans.
* Capacity to evidence work through clear record keeping in line
with best practice.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work as part of ARC Under **Apply on the website**?s Service
* Work with young people in devising, implementing, coordinating and
reviewing care-plans and treatment plans.
* To maintain accurate and up-to-date files, client records and
input using ECass databases in line with best practice and company
* To implement and monitor care-plans and treatment plans in the
capacity of Key Worker.
* To carry out the operational policies of the project
* To perform any other duties, appropriate to the post, which may be
assigned to you by the organisation.
* To perform the duties of Addiction Practitioner in any section or
premises under the control of ARC, or in any outside hospital,
institution or youth service with which the company has agreed to
provide a service.
* To have a clear understanding of the needs of adolescent substance
users and to have knowledge of addiction services and other related
adolescent services locally, nationally and internationally.
* To have clear competence in working with adolescents and families
* Knowledge and Practice of Adolescent Community Reinforcement
* Experience of working with young people and their families as part
of a team.
* Ability to show a strong understanding of Child Protection issues
relevant to the service users of ARC Under **Apply on the
website**?s and to have a working knowledge of children?s First
and the related Guidelines & procedures.
* To work and promote the ethos and mission of Addiction Response
Crumlin and uphold its values in all areas of work.
* A commitment to social justice and to treating people with dignity
* Flexibility, good time management and a professional manner.
To apply, please forward by E-mail:
COVER LETTER, C.V., and ARC APPLICATION FORM needs to be completed
**Apply on the website** indicating position applied for:
Closing date is Friday 6th May **Apply on the website** at 5pm.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR EACH POSITION A PANEL MAY BE FORMED FOR FUTURE
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ORGANISATION.
This Job Description will be regarded as a guide to the general range
of duties and responsibilities attached to the post. Therefore, it is
neither definitive nor restrictive and will be subject to periodic
Canvasing will disqualify.
_ADDICTION RESPONSE CRUMLIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)