Employ_Ability _Limerick in partnership with HSE Mid West Community
Healthcare are recruiting for the following vacancy:
SPECIFIC PURPOSE (MATERNITY COVER UNTIL SEPTEMBER **APPLY ON THE
FULLTIME EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST FOR AN IPS (INDIVIDUAL PLACEMENT AND
The purpose of this job is to provide a recovery-focused supported
employment service to people linked with mental health services using
an Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model which emphasises
individuals’ interests, experience, skills and strengths.
The Employment Specialist will work directly with businesses and
employers to secure employment opportunities and provide ongoing
support to both employers and individuals to retain employment.
* Minimum Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard of education OR
significant prior employment services or other relevant experience.
* Full clean driving licence and means of transport
* Relevant experience of working with and supporting people who have
experienced mental health problems (or other unemployed disadvantaged
groups) into employment.
* Relevant sales, marketing and negotiation skills and ability to
relate to employers
* Competent I.T. skills
* Experience of successfully helping people to obtain or keep
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate and network with diverse individuals and organisations.
Please see attached links for full job description and application
form. Contact phone **Apply on the website** or email **Apply on the
website** for further information if required
CLOSING DATE – PLEASE RETURN COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM BY: FRIDAY
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH FEBRUARY 2PM
PROPOSED INTERVIEW DATE MONDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH FEBRUARY
_EMPLOYABILITY LIMERICK SERVICES ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)