SAOL Project Ltd, **Apply on the website** Amiens Street, Dublin 1,
Ph: **Apply on the website**/**Apply on the website**
JOB TITLE: CE SUPERVISOR (DRUGS REHABILITATION PROJECT)
Reporting to: The Chairperson
* The Applicant should have a solid understanding of the role of the
Community Employment Supervisor as it pertains to project management
and programme delivery to participants in rehabilitation and who
present as long-term unemployed or vulnerable adults.
* Display responsibility, commitment, and motivation to implement
the objectives of the Community Employment CE Drug Rehabilitation
* Demonstrate knowledge of addiction and rehabilitation support
* Demonstrate an understanding of the range of programmes and
courses available to unemployed and vulnerable adults.
* Be familiar with the DSP Referral procedures for CE participants.
* Have an overview of the National Drug Rehabilitation Framework and
the role of CE in supporting recovering substance mis-users.
* Previous supervisory and people management experience relevant to
the post (3 years minimum); and
* Previous experience in Administration, Project Management and/or
Training or other relevant positions; and
* Experience of addiction issues and working with service users
* Effective communication skills
* Competent report writing skills
* Experience of working with vulnerable individuals and Jobseekers
* Capable of directing, motivating, coaching and mentoring
* Ability to work with other addiction support services
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to work under the direction of the Sponsoring Organisation
for the effective implementation of the CE Programme in line with the
CE Procedures Manual.
* Major Award at 3rd Level (NFQ Level 6 or higher) in
Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project
Management or a related discipline.
* ICT skills essential (e.g. MS Office).
**Apply on the website** hours per week however from time to time you
may be requested to work outside office hours.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and CV to **Apply on the website**.
The closing date for applications is 1PM ON 6TH JANUARY **APPLY ON THE
Successful applicants will be contacted by email the week commencing
9th January **Apply on the website** with interviews expected to take
place as soon as possible after that.
We need : English (Good)