Behaviour Detectives are requiting a Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) to cover
maternity leave. Energetic and experienced professional is required to
take on a workload that involves direct work with Clients, non-direct
work in relation to the Clients and to support the management of
BEHAVIOUR ANALYST (BCBA)
JOB LOCATION: Kilkenny, Dublin and Co. Kildare
CONTRACT TYPE: Maternity Cover (potential for a full-time contract in
HOURS: Full-time (**Apply on the website**-hour week), this role will
require flexibility as occasional evening or weekend work may be
required to facilitate the needs of the persons being supported.
SALARY: We offer a competitive salary depending on the experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Supportive and encouraging work environment for enhancing Behaviour
* Collaborative involvement in intervention and intervention
* Training e.g. BCBA CEU credits.
* Direct contact and mentoring from the Clinical Director.
* Degree in Psychology/ Social Care/ Nursing or related area
* MSc in Applied Behaviour Analysis
* Full member of Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BCBA) or
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD:
* Minimum of three years of experience working in behaviour support
roles, carrying out functional assessments, writing behaviour support
plans, direct implementation of programs for with individuals Autism
(desirably beyond the age of twelve).
* Experience in a supervisory role of BCBA candidates, overseeing
programmes, managing staff teams and supporting teams to implement
* Ability to manage a large caseload and busy workload.
* Experience in devising and direct implemention of home and
* Confidently be able to lone work, and to work remotely.
* Excellent problem solver with good judgement and decision-making
* The ability to collect, graph and analyse data.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* In-depth understanding of ethical and professional practices.
* Be committed to the provision of high-quality Person-Centred
services, supporting individuals with Autism to access their local
communities and to develop to their full potential.
* Be flexible, enthusiastic and committed.
* Full B Licence required, willingness to undertake travel and work
flexibly due to the geographic spread of services.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward
your CV and a cover letter to Shane Connery **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 2ND OF MAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
POSITION REQUIRES IMMEDIATE START FOLLOWING THE INTERVIEWS
We need : English (Good)