Team Leader to join Resilience's residential service in Tullaroan, Co
Kilkenny supporting children with disabilities (intellectual, physical
and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who
may present with behaviours that challenge.
Full time **Apply on the website**-hour contract. Day, afternoon
and/or evening shifts. This role will entail **Apply on the website**
hours' frontline and **Apply on the website** hours' administration.
The successful candidate will report to the Person in Charge (PIC) and
will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality,
responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA standards
and relevant legislation. Our aim is to ensure that each person we
support achieves their optimum potential.
* Relevant Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work or
other relevant discipline.
* Minimum 3 years' relevant experience working within the disability
sector with experience in a senior support/supervisory capacity.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have a strong working knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations.
* Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
* Have an understanding of and commitment to Person Centre Planning.
* Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on own
* Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational
* Possess a full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
* Be able to work evenings.
* Be prepared to be on call as required.
Resilience's mission is to enhance the quality of people's lives.
Resilience provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and
supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and
sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may
present with behaviours that challenge.
Established in **Apply on the website**, Resilience is wholly
Irish-owned, international healthcare company. Since its
establishment, Resilience has strived to diversify its services and
positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
Please Email: **Apply on the website**
Contact Carol Cosgrave on **Apply on the website** for further
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 9TH APRIL **APPLY ON THE
We need : English (Good)