RESPOND IS THE LARGEST HOUSING ASSOCIATION IN IRELAND PROVIDING SOCIAL
HOUSING AND HOMELESS SERVICES. WE ARE BUILDING OUR TEAM OF PEOPLE WITH
AMBITION AND ABILITY TO ACHIEVE OUR AIM TO MEANINGFULLY ADDRESS THE
HOUSING AND HOMELESSNESS CRISIS IRELAND.
ROLE: AFTER SCHOOL PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: Millennium Court After School, Kilkenny
REPORTING TO: Regional Early Years Manager
TERMS: **Apply on the website** Month Fixed term contract **Apply on
the website** hours p/w Mon-Fri
To design and establish an after-school programme for children and
young people attending the After school. This will involve the
implementation of a range of needs-led educational and recreational
programmes in line with Better Outcomes Brighter Futures (The national
policy framework for children and young people **Apply on the
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To establish a quality after-school service that is responsive to
the needs of young people, parents and the wider community.
* To operate within all the policies and procedures of the company.
* To ensure that the service design supports children and young
people with additional needs and vulnerabilities across all service
* To plan, implement, document and evaluate all programme activities
and practices to ensure that the services is needs-led at all times.
* To work in a multi-agency and multi-disciplinary manner with both
internal and external stakeholders. Represent Respond on local
external committee for networking and profiling.
* To manage and support staff and seek to develop the teams and
individuals performance to ensure the effective running of the
* To implement Respond supervision process with assigned staff for
professional development, case management and reflective practice.
* To complete all relevant documentation and maintain all records
that are a requirement of the regulatory agencies governing the
service. To manage Pobal online Pip Portal.
* To provide monthly management and practice reports to line
* To manage and monitor overall service budgets and authorise petty
cash/programme spend in line with policy.
* Professional qualification in Early Education. Minimum level 7
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a childcare setting.
* Have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a related
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and leadership
* Aptitude and empathy with children and young people
* Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office suite
* Report writing and administration skills
* Demonstrate a strong teamwork ethic and a capacity to work under
* Garda Vetting will be required on an ongoing basis
PLEASE SEND A CV AND A COVERING LETTER TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** BEFORE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THURSDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH MARCH **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)