PSYCHIATRIC NURSE, FULL TIME POST(S)
GORMANSTON, CO. MEATH & MEELIN, CO. CORK
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic
individuals to join our team for the position of Psychiatric nurse.
The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and
development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly
motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with
clients on a daily basis.
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community
outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support
requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health
spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care
for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based
* Employee Benefits Package, including:
* Company Pension
* Death-in-Service/Life Assurance
* Discounted Health Insurance
* Education Assistance
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Paid Maternity/Paternity
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Continuous Professional development
* Fantastic development & career opportunities
* & more…….
_Support people who use the service_
* Promote & nurture person centred planning using key worker systems
and shared goal setting, maintaining confidentiality at all times
* Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual,
their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans
* Support the development and implementation of relevant documents
outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, standard
operating procedures etc.
* Support and promote maximum opportunities for community
involvement for people who use the service
* Responsible for the overall growth and direction of the community
home in accordance with the ethos, values and mission statement of the
* Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to staff and Service
* Be registered on the Psychiatric Division of the Nursing and
Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
* Extensive knowledge of the Mental Health Act **Apply on the
website** and **Apply on the website**.
* Must be able to demonstrate Leadership and Management skills
* Be a highly motivated, proactive individual who can organize and
lead a team effectively
* Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Full, Clean Driver’s License
* Excellent IT skills.
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR CANDIDATE PORTAL
We need : English (Good)