ASSOCIATION is a voluntary organisation committed to the delivery of
life enhancing services and supports, responding to needs, wishes and
choices of people with an intellectual disability, connected to
support networks in their communities.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION
Contract: Specified Purpose , Full-Time (**Apply on the website** hrs
Location: Glebe Lodge Service
_Includes day/night and weekend duty_
* We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic
individuals to join our dedicated team for the position of nurse
within our service for adults with Intellectual Disabilities.
* Candidates must be professional, highly motivated, creative and
passionate about working in Intellectual Disability Services.
* Candidates must be self-driven, focused and strong team players.
* The role of Nurse is to provide holistic, person-centred nursing
care, promoting optimum independence, enhancing the quality of life
for the people we support with intellectual, physical or sensory
disabilities in all aspects of daily living.
* S/he must practice in accordance with the Code of Professional
Conduct as set out by the Nursing Board (An Bórd Altranais agus
Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann) and within the policies, guidelines,
protocols of the Association.
* Qualified General/Intellectual Disability/Mental Health Nurse and
be registered with the NMBI.
* Experience of working in a care delivery capacity within a
* Experience of liaising with statutory and other voluntary
* A full drivers licence with access to a car insured for business
purposes and must be willing to drive Association vehicles.
_*PLEASE NOTE, THE ABOVE ROSTER MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE
OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE SERVICE*._
WE ARE ALSO SEEKING TO RECRUIT RELIEF STAFF COUNTYWIDE
FOR FULL DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE HR
DEPARTMENT AT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** OR BY EMAIL TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** OR **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
ONLY THE ASSOCIATIONS APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED, STANDALONE
CV’S CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE ENSURE THE POST THAT YOU ARE
APPLYING FOR IS INCLUDED ON THE APPLICATION FORM WHERE INDICATED,
OTHERWISE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE PUT
FORWARD FOR SHORTLISTING CORRECTLY.
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL ONLY TO EITHER:
**Apply on the website** or **Apply on the website** BY 5PM ON
WEDNESDAY, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OF FEBRUARY, **APPLY ON THE
_KERRY PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We need : English (Good)