VALUING LIFE, HELPING PEOPLE BUILD MEANINGFUL LIFESTYLES.
WE ARE SEEKING TO RECRUIT TO THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
KILDARE DAY SERVICES
Fixed Term (Approx. **Apply on the website** Months)
Part Time (**Apply on the website** hours per fortnight)
PLEASE QUOTE THE FOLLOWING JOB REFERENCE ON YOUR APPLICATION
FORM/EMAIL: SKBC**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
INFORMAL ENQUIRIES TO: Marie Smyth Burke, CNM1 – **Apply on the
* On the live register of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland,
* Experience of working with people with a range of support needs to
include behaviours of concern
* Knowledge of New Directions
* Experience in and commitment to developing supports through Person
Centered Support Plans and developing Care Plans.
* Willingness to undertake Continuous Professional Development and
Training relevant to the Role.
* Full current driving licence
* Willing to undertake a roster covering various locations
* Flexibility in respect of roster
* Previous relevant experience
* Excellent communication skills to include Leadership, Mentoring,
Support and Supervision.
* Excellent IT skills
Applicants are required to clearly demonstrate on their letter of
application/application form how the above criteria are met.
TO APPLY: Please complete an Application Form and email to **Apply on
Applications are available at www.muiriosa.ie
[http://www.muiriosa.ie], in addition please submit a copy of your
qualification (SUBMIT DOCUMENTS BY EMAIL TO THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AS
PER THE LAST PAGE OF THE APPLICATION)
(DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** PANDEMIC AND LEVEL
5 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE INTERVIEWS MAY BE CARRIED OUT USING THE
MICROSOFT TEAMS APP)
_If you are unable to download an application form please telephone
**Apply on the website** during office hours._
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS: 5TH FEBRUARY
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Please note that for each position a panel may be formed.
_THE MUIRIOSA FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)