ICT SUPPORT OFFICER (**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HRS PER WEEK)
Kildare Youth Services (KYS) supports young people, children and
families in Co. Kildare & West Wicklow to enable them to live a full
and active life within their communities and society. KYS is committed
to the personal and social development of young people within their
communities and to the provision of quality youth services through an
integrated multi-disciplinary approach. KYS is made up of **Apply on
the website** youth projects, and child & family services, which aim
to identify and meet the emerging needs of children, young people,
their families and communities across Kildare and West Wicklow.
The ICT SUPPORT OFFICER part-time post will be responsible for the
overall delivery of the ICT Support function in all areas of KYS
ensuring high quality work and the achievement of annual strategic
objectives. To develop and deliver sustainable, efficient ICT systems
to support the work of Kildare Youth Services as a trusted provider of
youth, child and family services across Kildare & West Wicklow.
The successful candidate MUST HIGHLIGHT IN THEIR APPLICATION FORM that
* Professional qualification in Information & Communication
Technology or related business area.
* A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience developing and managing
an ICT function in an organisation of similar complexity and scale as
* Significant experience of managing, controlling and evaluating
information technology and computer systems including Mitrefinch,
Cloud Management, Cloud Server through Azure.
* Experience in Managing: Websites through Wordpress, Google Apps
etc.; Blueface VOIP systems; as well as technical support regarding
social media platforms i.e. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram, etc.
* Excellent knowledge and expertise in technical management,
information analysis, computer hardware/software systems, mobile
device support, data centre management and data governance
* Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration
and network installation.
* Project Management experience and experience of working
effectively within cross functional teams in a collaborative
The successful candidate WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEMONSTRATE AT INTERVIEW
that they are:
* A clear communicator who can develop positive relationships with a
wide range of internal colleagues from a variety of professional
* Possess the ability to write comprehensive work plans and progress
* Possess the ability to organise a complex and varied workload and
to work to tight deadlines.
* Possess the ability to represent KYS with external agencies,
stakeholders and vendors.
* Travel across Kildare and West Wicklow is required so own
transport and full driving licence is essential.
The successful candidate will be employed by Kildare Youth Services
(KYS) on a **Apply on the website** month fixed-term contract,
renewable subject to funding, including a 6 month probationary period.
Closing date for applications is 1PM ON FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH FEBRUARY, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
For job description and application form contact Kildare Youth
Services on Email: **Apply on the website** Tel: **Apply on the
website** **Apply on the website**.
Applications BY KYS ELECTRONIC APPLICATION FORM ONLY to: **Apply on
Do not attach CVs with your application. Completed application forms
must contain details of three referees (including your current or most
We need : English (Good)