Aiséiri Aislinn is a **Apply on the website** step addiction
treatment service for adolescents aged **Apply on the website** –
**Apply on the website** years based in Ballyragget Co. Kilkenny. We
are now recruiting a Continuum of Care Counsellor.
ROLE: Continuum of Care Counsellor.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
* To assist in reviewing and developing the Continuum of Care
programme for adolescents, promoting abstinence based recovery and
current research based methodologies.
* To ensure that each client and their concerned persons have an
individualized recovery support structure post residential treatment.
* To engage with clients and concerned persons from the
pre-admission stage of treatment ensuring the most effective supports
can be provided.
* To work with the management team in developing a network of
community based supports for adolescence and their family members.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following list is not exhaustive and acts as a guidance.
* To create an individual recovery plan with each client prior to
completion of residential treatment.
* Facilitation of relevant groups for clients who are in treatment
and for clients who have completed treatment.
* To be proficient in systems such as CRM, Salesforce etc.
* To engage with clients who have relapsed or are vulnerable and to
review and develop their recovery support structure.
* To liaise with clinical staff, management and facilitators in
relation to client work and referrals.
* To oversee, support and monitor Concerned Persons group in the
Continuum of Care Programme.
* Educate appropriate ‘abstinence based coping mechanisms’ to
help clients develop effective recovery skills.
* **Apply on the website**-step knowledge and/or experience of
working a **Apply on the website**-step programme.
* 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Level 8 Degree in counselling or a relevant field.
* Communication skills.
* Experience of working with adolescents and their families
* Experience of collaboration with external stakeholders.
* Exhibit the ability to work as a team player in a
Apply to Helen O Brien, Continuum of Care Manager, by emailing your
letter of application and CV in PDF format to **Apply on the website**
with REF: AISCOC/**Apply on the website** in the subject box.
Closing date for applications: Dec **Apply on the website**st **Apply
on the website**.
_AISÉIRÍ IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)