JOB TITLE: _EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER__ - _STEPPING STONES, DROGHEDA
RESPONSIBLE TO: Early Years Childcare Manager
TERMS: **Apply on the website** week contract – **Apply on the
website**.5 hours per week, Monday– Friday 9am – 1:**Apply on the
JOB PURPOSE: To act as a positive role model and be responsible for
the delivery and implementation of a high quality play-based
curriculum under the guidance of the national quality frameworks
Aistear and Síolta both indoors and outdoors. To, guide, observe,
stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment as
part of the childcare team.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To follow the policies and procedure of the service at all times.
* To conduct observation and learning stories for all children.
* To organise materials and resources to ensure that they reflect
the children’s emerging interests and abilities.
* To implement a play-based curriculum that encourages independence
and fosters the growth of self-esteem within all children.
* To support children’s emotional, social and cognitive
* To assist in providing healthy snacks which meet the growing needs
of children and reflects variation in culture or dietary needs.
* To develop and support parental involvement strategies that
enhance children’s learning experiences
* To ensure that the welfare of children is paramount in accordance
with Children First; National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare
* Promote the services in the local community and wider area to
assist and support the quality and sustainability of the service.
* Commitment to high quality early education
* The ability to work in collaboration with a dedicated team
* Highly motivated to work on own initiative
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* A professional and enthusiastic disposition
* Flexible and adaptable
* Demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional development
* Garda Vetting will be required as part of the recruitment process
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
* A minimum of FETAC LEVEL 5 in Early Years Education
* One year post-paid qualification experience of working in an early
* Strong understanding and experience in Early Childhood Education
_PLEASE APPLY BY SENDING YOUR C.V. AND COVERING LETTER TO **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE** BEFORE CLOSE OF BUSINESS FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**ST JULY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**._
We need : English (Good)