YOUTH WORK IRELAND TIPPERARY IS A REGISTERED CHARITY AND VOLUNTARY
YOUTH WORK ORGANISATION. YWIT IS LEADING PROVIDER OF YOUTH WORK
PROGRAMMES AND SERVICES TO YOUNG PEOPLE IN TIPPERARY. APPLICATIONS ARE
NOW INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED PERSONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POST.
JOB TITLE: STUDENT ENTERPRISE PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
The purpose of this job is to implement the objectives of the Student
Enterprise programme in Tipperary. The Student Enterprise Programme,
an initiative run by the Network of Local Enterprise Offices, is
Ireland’s largest and most successful student enterprise programme
with over **Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** second
level students taking part each year.
Students from 1st year to 6th year get to set up and run their own
business and find out what it’s really like to be an entrepreneur by
taking part in this eight-month long enterprise education learning
The Programme runs from September to May, and students get to do
everything a real life entrepreneur would do from coming up with the
business idea to marketing, sales and preparing a business
THE SEP COORDINATOR WILL:
* Work as part of a team to develop deliver the SEP programme
throughout all secondary schools in Tipperary.
* Develop and maintain strong relationship with schools and students
* Develop and deliver a work plan focussing on strategies of SEP
* This role will be responsible for the overall reporting and
monitoring requirements of the project.
* Implement agreed action areas from the Youth Work Ireland
Tipperary activity programme, and direct the development of
partnerships with relevant agencies and business.
Coordinating Student Enterprise Programme
* Assist secondary schools and students in the delivery of the
student enterprise programme across Tipperary
* Working with school teams to organise enterprise skills workshops
and promotion of enterprise support.
* Assisting with marketing and communications such as monthly
newsletters, press releases and database management.
* Coordinate use of the space such as event bookings, meeting room
bookings, workshops and corporate event hire.
* Promote use of the Local Enterprise office and the activities and
programmes that take place in the hub.
* Assist with building collaborative relationships with businesses
and delivery partners, including academics, and other stakeholders as
* Support Student Entrepreneurs
* Ensuring information is kept up to date on all digital channels
with upcoming and relevant opportunities for student entrepreneurs.
* Attend industry events to support student entrepreneurs and
oversee administration in relation to travel, accommodation and
* Conduct initial assessment meetings with school/students to
identify areas of support needed and manage the booking of
consultations with industry advisors
TO FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS EMAIL @ **APPLY ON THE
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND A COVER LETTER AND CV TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.**Apply on the
website**pm Friday **Apply on the website**th July **Apply on the
Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
_YWIT IS COMMITTED TO A POLICY OF EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN ITS
[Youth Work Ireland Tipperary]
We need : English (Good)