at home and while out.
This position is 3 days per week Approx **Apply on the website**.5hrs
hours per week. (Days / Hours Negotiable)
QQI (level 5) in healthcare or equivalent is required along with garda
Successful candidate must be available to attend mandatory training
which is provided by the service provider.
Rate of pay will be discussed at interview stage.
* Own Transport is required.
* Patient & Moving handling.
* Children’s First
* Must have good written and spoken English.
* Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
* Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)
* Computer/Gaming knowledge (Preferred)
* Maynooth, County Kildare (Preferred)
* own Transport (Required)
* English & have Good Written English (Required)
* Flexibility regarding availability
This job is a great opportunity for an energetic young person with a
good sense of humour and an ability to adapt to new people and
environments when attending networking/sociable events.
To apply for the position please submit your CV to: **Apply on the
The successful candidate will be employed by Support 4 U funded by the
We need : English (Good)