Ireland is the center for many Global tech companies, with Dublin
being home to the Silicon Docks and is the place to be for your next
career move in July **Apply on the website**!
THE CAPITAL OFFERS MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR GERMAN SPEAKERS
INTERESTED IN NEW TECHNOLOGIES.
You will have the opportunity to kick start your international career
in IT and develop your technical skills with the biggest IT companies
like IBM, Google, and DXC technology.
Technical support Analyst is one of the job opportunities we have
Your objective in this role will be to respond to clients requiring
queries and technical support using the relevant tools and systems and
work together with your teammates.
Customers will reach the Technical Support analyst via telephone,
ticket handling systems, or e-mail.
Don**Apply on the website**;t hesitate to send me your CV or
question to (PLEASE CONTACT US USING THE "APPLY FOR THIS JOB POSTING"
BOX BELOW) and I will be happy to help you!
YOUR CAREER :&NBSP;
* Upon successful completion of probation; you will be eligible to
apply to other internal promotional positions ie: Incident Life
Coordinator, Coach, RSSG, Team Leader.
* Build valuable transferable skills in Customer Service, IT
Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Team Work and Quality Control,
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE :
* Exploring new and creative solutions for IT problems
* Troubleshooting business clients by telephone, call handling
systems, email, webchat, and SST (self-service tickets) over IT
related problems using both German and English languages
* Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
* Escalate issues when needed
* Achieve individual and team goals
* Relocation Start-up Package up to €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
* Career progression within a multinational company
* Performance Bonus
* Permanent Full-time contract
* FULLY PAID TRAINING, FIRST LINE SUPPORT
* Competitive salary: €**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the
* Flexible working hours.
* Free onsite gym
* Team Fun Budget
* Modern workplace with a multicultural environment
* **Apply on the website** days holiday + 9 bank holidays
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
* Fluency in German (and English)
* Enjoy dealing with people
* Team player
* A “can-do attitude”
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Cpl is Ireland**Apply on the website**;s largest recruitment agency,
our Language Jobs team specialized in connecting the best talent with
the right opportunities.
LinkedIn: AMANDINE HERTA
We need : English (Good)