They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their
mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a
global community where users can create and share authentically,
discover the world around them, and connect with others across the
globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
* Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the
quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
* Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
* Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act
as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements
throughout the operation.
* Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as an
escalation point of contact for policy-related questions, issues, and
* Fluency in Russian and English.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, an
advanced degree is preferred.
* Content moderation, quality analysis, root cause data analysis,
moderation policy & community safety enhancement experience in social
* Good knowledge of the internet and associated technologies.
* Flexibility with **Apply on the website**/7 rotational shifts.
* Competitive and negotiable salary.
* 2 years fixed-term contract with the intention of conversion.
* Dublin City Centre location.
* Opportunities for career progression.
* Benefits to be confirmed.
We need : English (Good)