On behalf of my client, a global organisation based in the Midlands, I
am currently seeking Analytical Reviewers to join their growing team
on a permanent basis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Ensure the quality of laboratory data and reports.
* Review chromatographic data and related notebooks as specified by
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Evaluate data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, client
criteria, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing
* Perform non-routine and complex analytical data review ensuring
scientific soundness and method validation.
* Review sample results tables and analytical reports for
completeness and accurate representation of the data and report
* Communicate with laboratory staff to proactively address the
quality of laboratory documentation.
* Prepare QC statements noting deficiencies with the analytical data
set or notebooks.
* Report deficiencies to the project leader for correction.
* Train new QC Reviewers and laboratory staff.
* Performs other duties as assigned, including SOP review and
* Conduct consultations for quality records.
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BSc in Science or related field required
* **Apply on the website** years’ QA/QC experience required
* Thorough knowledge of chromatography
* Strong working knowledge of SOPs and Federal Regulations to
include GLP and GMP
* Solid verbal and written communication skills and excellent
attention to detail
* Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of
laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
* Ability to independently review laboratory reports and analytical
* Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation
We need : English (Good)