Are you looking to work in the Social Media industry in Ireland? Use
your DANISH language skills and learn more about this huge global
business while you start a career in one of the largest companies in
As a Community Operations Analyst, you will be tasked with resolving
inquiries empathetically and accurately, based on policies designed to
ensure user safety. You will be processing and reviewing accounts that
have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to
ensure there are no violations of policies, again to ensure the safety
of the platform**Apply on the website**;s users.
It is important to highlight that the content you will be reviewing
could be literally anything, so a high level of personal resilience
and ability to manage stress while operating in a fast-paced
environment is essential.
* SALARY: €**Apply on the website** + evening bonus
* LOCATION: Sandyford – Dublin **Apply on the website**
* HOURS: **Apply on the website**.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday
(including Bank Holidays). Some weekend work is also required.
* SHIFTS: Evening shift - 5:**Apply on the website** pm –
2:**Apply on the website** pm
* CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Successful applicants should have some office experience as well as
being fluent in English + DANISH .
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
* Validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent
or sensitive nature within established guidelines and policies.
* Understanding and performing content reviews under client
supervision for International and Domestic cases following client
processes and procedures
* Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and
problem-solving skills and an ability to ramp up quickly
* Ideally currently in Ireland
* Fluency in English + DANISH .
* Up-to-date knowledge about current affairs in the Danish market.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Are you the right person for this job, or do you know someone
who could be?
Send your CV to Torben Jensen at (Please contact us using the "Apply
for this Job Posting" box below)
We need : English (Good)