Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible
for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join our
contingent workforce at the AMO site, based in Westport, Co. Mayo.
This will initially be a 9 month contract opportunity.
As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for delivering
accurate and timely financial information from the point of
transaction through to financial close and periodic external reporting
(monthly, quarterly, and annually).
The ideal candidate will have **Apply on the website** years of
general accounting experience, and hold a professional accounting
qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
WHAT WILL A FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT DO?
Be responsible for delivery of the general accounting processes and
activities of the Shared Service organisation including individual,
shared service and outsourced activities. Activities will include:
* Journal entry Preparation
* Balance Sheet Reconciliation Preparation
* VAT/Vies/Intrastat reporting requirements
* Facilitate and perform period close activities
* Perform variance analyses and reconciliations, as required
* Monitor and correct more complex data and information errors
* Coach/ support fellow team members (internal and outsourced) to
handle more complex issues/ exceptions
As an individual contributor and team member; you will develop and
deliver process documentation, training content, and super user
support for more complex accounting activities, including but not
* General accounting
* VAT accounting
* Close and consolidations
* Fixed assets, capital project accounting
* Inter-Company transactions and allocation
* SOX compliance, internal controls
You will participate in process improvement reviews across Business
Unit Finance, Global Service and outsourced teams as a part of
continuous improvement activities such as:
* Support development of clearly defined, achievable team and
* Capture and review scorecard KPI and measurement outcomes on a
daily, weekly, and period basis.
* Perform root cause analysis for more complex exceptions.
* Investigate outstanding reconciliations and associated variances.
Support data integrity and preparation of financial information to
ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility of
* Sustain minimum effective controls in compliance with SOX, World
Wide Procedures, US GAAP and any other accounting pronouncements and
* Preparation of information for both External & Internal Audits.
WHAT DOES THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOK LIKE?
* Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting, preferred
* Qualified Accountant – CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
* **Apply on the website** years of general accounting experience in
a complex global Shared Services environment
* Demonstrated capability to understand accounting outcomes and
explain US GAAP accounting treatment, utilizing excellent English
* Demonstrated capability of completing VAT reporting requirements
* SAP or other ERP System experience
* Process excellence experience
ABOUT JOHNSON & JOHNSON:
Caring for the world one person at a time inspires and unites the
people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science –
bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health
and well-being of people. Our employees at more than **Apply on the
website** Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in
health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day,
throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight
for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable
soft contact lens in **Apply on the website**, it has been helping
patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact
Lenses portfolio. In **Apply on the website**, Johnson & Johnson
invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery,
laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more
than **Apply on the website** million patients a day across **Apply on
the website** countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to
helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight.
We need : English (Good)