_Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible
for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson
We are currently recruiting for a PLANNER/BUYER to join our contingent
workforce at the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., site based in
Limerick, Ireland. This will initially be a 9 month contract
As a PLANNER/BUYER, your primary responsibility will be to schedule
and optimize the production planning of finished goods according to
customer demands and company objectives. The work will include
ownership for aspects of the onward distribution of finished goods to
J&J distribution centres.
WHAT DOES A DAY IN THE ROLE OF PLANNER/BUYER LOOK LIKE?
* Ensuring a weekly production plan is set for several production
lines, as well as re-packing activities.
* Assessing risk to customer service with any gaps in the production
plan, or un-planned activities that arise.
* Communicate status of plans to cross-functional and global plan
* Assessing stock transfers to world-wide distribution centres, and
to communicate with markets on status and risk of in-country product
* Detailed planning for NPI (New Product Introduction) with focus on
* Reporting and analyzing data to identify trends and opportunities
* Supporting New Product Launch teams for the timely implementation
of new products.
* Short-term back-up for other members of the Planning team.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, a focus in Supply Chain
Management, Engineering or Logistics is preferred
* A minimum of four (4) years of supply chain operations including
(logistics, planning, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and
procurement) experience is required
* Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel is required (i.e. creating
Pivot Tables and V-lookups), Advanced ability is preferred
* Inventory management experience is preferred
* Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills are
* Experience with an ERP system is strongly preferred.
* APICS certification is preferred
* Experience working with a high complexity of codes/SKU?s would be
* Interacts and collaborates well with the team; persuading and
influencing others. Communicate across functions/levels
* Experience working in fast-paced environment. Flexible and able to
Interested in making your next career move as a PLANNER/BUYER with
this exciting opportunity? Apply today and our recruitment team will
be in touch!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion
people’s lives each day through our health care products and
services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our
employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop
and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and
health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across
several distinct business units: Baby Care, Hair Care, Oral Care,
Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status
We need : English (Good)