Due to continued growth and expansion, our client require a SENIOR
ENGINEER to join their team working on a water and utility
projects in the CARLOW and SOUTH EAST region. The ideal
candidate will work closely with our project manager to ensure
works are carried out efficiently, on time, and within budget.
* To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality
* Carrying out GPS and total station site surveys and observations.
* Day-today supervision of the site, including supervising and
monitoring the site labour force and subcontractors.
* Drafting monthly progress reports for line manager
* Public liaison
* Coordinating design element activities with consultant engineers.
* As build drawing records using AutoCad software.
* A third level qualification in construction/ civil engineering
* 3+years experience in utility/ civil works
* Setting out experience essential
* Safepass and Manual Handling training.
* Full Irish drivers licence.
* Competitive salary and company benefits included.
Site Engineer | Site Agent | Civils | Leinster | Carlow
We need : English (Good)