Reporting directly to the QC Manager the QC Team Lead shall carry out
most of their duties in the QC Lab and will be directly responsible
for a team of QC Analysts. This role does not involve testing and is
suited to someone who is looking to get away from the bench and move
into a Team Lead capacity. The primary tasks and responsibilities of
the position are as follows.
* Formulating weekly work schedules.
* Checking raw materials, in-process and finished product work.
* Trending of raw materials, in-process and finished product
* Ensuring results are recorded in a timely and accurate fashion.
* Reviewing QC Analyst documentation and ensuring Right First Time
KPIs are achieved.
* Issuing monthly and annual reports to the Management
* Ensuring that all Quality Systems within the department are
adhered to daily.
* Troubleshooting within the QC Department.
* Providing technical assistance and support to other Departments.
* Maintaining lab SOPs and specifications in a state of compliance.
* Training QC staff and regular review of training records.
* Co-ordinating, initiating, reviewing and approving change of
controls or any deviations and investigations relating to the QC area.
* At least **Apply on the website** years’ experience working
within a cGLP environment (HPRA and FDA approved).
* **Apply on the website** years**Apply on the website**; people
management experience within a lab environment.
* Work scheduling experience
* BSc in a related science discipline.
* Extensive experience with HPLC, IC & GC is required.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to trouble shoot, identify analytical issues and follow up
with corrective actions.
* Regulatory audits experience.
* Experience managing or implementing training models.
* Experience with applications such as E**Apply on the
website**,Trackwise, LIMS sample manager and Chromeleon.
We need : English (Good)