With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment
increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a
Mechanical Engineer to join their team to support a €**Apply on the
website** million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art
fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone
vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
This is initially a 1-year contract, and you will be taking ownership
of the support utilities on site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS MECHANICAL ENGINEER
ROLE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
* Take ownership of the site support utilities, including chilled
water, cooling towers, heating hot water, plant steam, process waste,
instrument air, freezers, CTU, process and potable water, electrical
power, and non-GMP HVAC.
* Support and provide technical expertise on support utilities from
design, construction, validation, start-up and commercial
* Deliver on all aspects of the project through URS, FAT, SAT, IC,
OC, IQ, OQ, PPQ and commercialisation.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER:
* Extensive knowledge in the support utility engineering
lifecycle.Experience in mechanical, electrical, refrigeration,
temperature control, fluid and pneumatic utility systems.
* Experience in manufacturing, working with support utilities such
as chillers, CTUs and boilers.
* Lean six sigma experience is preferred.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate
consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in
the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa
We need : English (Good)