JOB TITLE: STAFF NURSE
LOCATION: MS Ireland Care Centre, **Apply on the website** Bushy Park
Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6
REPORTS TO: Clinical Care Manager / Person in Charge
KEY REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Deputy Clinical Care Manager / Person in
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Nursing and Medical Personnel Health and
Social Care Professionals
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
_QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:_
* Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses
maintained by Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland.
* At least six months post registration experience.
* Neurological Nursing experience desirable but not essential.
_KEY DUTIES TO INCLUDE:_
* Provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care in accordance
with Health Act **Apply on the website** (Care and Support of
Residents in designated centres for persons (children and adults) with
disabilities) Regulations **Apply on the website**. S.I.No.**Apply on
the website** of **Apply on the website**, S.I. No.**Apply on the
website** of **Apply on the website** Health Information & Quality
Authority (HIQA) National Standards for Residential Services for
Children and Adults with Disabilities January **Apply on the
website**. MS Ireland Care Centre Policies & Procedures. Nursing and
Midwifery Board of Ireland Guidelines and scope of nursing practice
* Contribute as a key member of the MS Care Centre Nursing Team in
the provision of holistic care to Residents using a person-centred
planning approach and acting with professionalism at all times.
* Ensure that patient confidentiality is respected and that the
dignity of the Resident is assured and maintained at all times having
regard to the Ethos of the MS Care Centre.
* Participate in and provide clinical nursing care for Residents
while ensuring regular contact with residents at all times.
* Maintain all nursing records accurately in a timely manner and in
accordance with S.I. **Apply on the website** Regulation 5, **Apply on
the website**,**Apply on the website** Schedule 3. Ensure that
Resident confidentiality is respected and maintained. Provide safe
custody of these Residents’ records. Adhere to nursing policies with
regard to nursing documentation.
* Liaise with and ensure good relationships with all members of the
multidisciplinary team in the MS Care Centre.
* Communicate with Resident’s, relatives and visitors with
courtesy and consideration.
* Support, educate and provide information to families or care
givers of people living with MS (PwMS), making referrals to
appropriate services where necessary.
* Take responsibility for co-ordinating the care of Residents in the
MS Care Centre when in charge.
* Assist in the supervision and delegation of Resident care to
nursing support staff as appropriate.
* Observe and comply with MS Care Centre Policies and Procedures and
Health and Safety regulations.
* Be responsible for the safe administration of medications.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN A FRIENDLY, CARING AND CLIENT
FOCUSSED ENVIRONMENT PLEASE SEND A DETAILED CV TO
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
_MS IRELAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)