KERRY PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION is a voluntary organisation
committed to the delivery of life enhancing services and supports,
responding to needs, wishes and choices of people with an intellectual
disability, connected to support networks in their communities.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
POST: CENTRE MANAGER
LOCATION: LISTOWEL RESPITE SERVICES
CONTRACT: PERMANENT, FULL-TIME (**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** HOURS PER
* To be a key driver in promoting a social model service delivery and
person centred service provision to all respite users/residents at all
* To ensure the lives of people with intellectual disability are
fully enhanced through effective leadership, motivation and management
of staff and resources.
* To ensure that the needs of respite users/residents are met, in a
person-centred manner and in line with contemporary best practice and
* To focus on the individual needs of residents.
* Ensure and maintain a rights based person centred process.
* Work with Stakeholders including respite users/residents, families
and staff, through the provision of training, advocacy, information
and support networks to facilitate respite users/residents to live the
life they wish to live.
* The post is evolutionary in nature and consequently the Centre
Manager may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the
post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
* A relevant recognised Health/Nursing or Social Care Qualification
* At least 5 years’ relevant experience in an operational
management capacity, which must include the supervision of staff &
* Relevant Management qualification essential.
* An excellent knowledge of statutory regulations, standards, role
of person in charge and Health Act **Apply on the website**.
* A proven ability to lead and support teams.
* Experience of working with people with a range of high support
needs and behaviours of concern.
* Experience in and a commitment to promoting community presence.
* Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills.
* A full drivers licence with access to a car insured for business
purposes and must be willing to drive Association vehicles.
_*PLEASE NOTE, THE ABOVE ROSTER MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE
OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE SERVICE*._
FOR FULL DETAILS AND APPLICATION FORMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE HR
DEPARTMENT AT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** OR BY EMAIL TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** OR **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
ONLY THE ASSOCIATIONS APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED, STANDALONE
CV’S CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. PLEASE ENSURE THE POST THAT YOU ARE
APPLYING FOR IS INCLUDED ON THE APPLICATION FORM BY ORDER OF
PREFERENCE WHERE INDICATED, OTHERWISE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR
APPLICATION WILL BE PUT FORWARD FOR SHORTLISTING CORRECTLY.
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL ONLY TO:
**Apply on the website** OR **Apply on the website** BY 5PM, FRIDAY
1ST OF OCT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
_KERRY PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We need : English (Good)