company delivering community, rural, social inclusion, youth, family
support, community childcare and supported employment programmes
across North Tipperary. The company delivers a community-based family
support service in Roscrea through the Roscrea Youth Service.
NTDC ARE RECRUITING FOR A PANEL OF PLAY THERAPISTS
* Recognised third level qualification in Play Therapy.
* Minimum of two years post qualification experience.
* Registered member of Play Therapy Ireland affiliated to PTUK for
professional standards authority regulations.
* Working with children of families engaged in family support helping
children with emotional, behaviour or mental health problems and to
encourage personal development.
* Work in confidential settings.
* Support children and families to explore ways of coping with
emotional/mental health difficulties through problem solving, goal
setting and other best practice approaches.
Garda vetting will apply to these posts.
Short-listing of candidates will apply.
A panel will be formed from which future positions may be filled
through contract for services.
Apply via email with detailed cover letter & curriculum vitae marking
in the subject line “RYS Play Therapy application” to:
Email: **Apply on the website**
Closing date for receipt of application is **Apply on the website**th
June **Apply on the website**.
[North Tipperary Development Company ]
We need : English (Good)