- Adult Republic of Ireland ( Munster Region) on a fixed term /
permanent basis; working for our client via Workplace Doctors
- Adult / Psychiatrist
Registrar (4+ years post graduate experience)
Republic of Ireland – Munster Region (Clare, Limerick, Tipperary,
Waterford, Cork, Kerry)
*** Start date: ASAP
*** Pay rate: **Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** to
**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** Euro’s (dependent
*** Must have IMC Registration (Irish Medical Council) Essential –
in process of obtaining- we can advise you!
*** Duration: **Apply on the website** months FREE Visa & Work Permit
*** IELTS Score of 7.0 Overall (minimum) – Essential
Exact location details provided on application
Irish Teaching Hospitals and Medical Universities receive great
international acclaim & recognition throughout the world, doctors with
experience and training in Ireland typically enjoy great success in
terms of professional career development & job satisfaction.
_DUTIES_ (guideline only)
• participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the
provision of medical care to patients
• co-operate with such arrangements as are put into place to verify
the delivery of all contractual commitments
• ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that
prioritises the safety and well-being of patients – Indoor & Outdoor
patients in your care
• further progress knowledge of diagnosis and management
• participate in multidisciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk
management and facilitate production of all data/information for same.
• diagnose and treat patients- initiate and monitor treatment of
• assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and
write detailed reports in the case notes
• order and interpret diagnostic tests
• communicate effectively with patients and colleagues
• co-operate with investigations, enquiries or audit relating to the
provision of health services
• co-operate with such measures as are necessary to ensure
compliance with the requirements of the European Working Time
Directive and related Irish legislation (**Apply on the website**
Hours per week)
• participation in the lecture programmes for 2nd and 4th year
• regular commitments to ward based teaching of undergraduates.
• teaching of other groups as required including other specialty
juniors and specialist nurses.
If you are interested in working in growing your career and increasing
your income, then talk to our healthcare team today. If you can fill
the above requirements, we will give you the following benefits:
*** Visa & Work Permit for FREE!
*** Guidance, Training & Career Development
*** Dedicated & Supportive team
- Consultant available when you need.
*** Excellent Basic Pay, Overtime paid for extra hours
Call us today on +**Apply on the website** (0) **Apply on the
website** to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to info.uk or apply
online today (see below).
We need : English (Good)